Don't Bite the Bridesmaid - Tiffany Allee This book showed up on my feed one day when a GR friend was reading it. The title was so charming that I had to pick it up despite the recycled plot line (anyone remember The Wedding Date?). Turns out this story is a funny, lighthearted romantic comedy (just like the movie), but instead of a male escort we have Noah, the hotty vampire from next door.

I’m not going to go into what the story is about because the storyline is rather obvious. I will say Noah and Alice have nice chemistry together. You can’t help, but root for the two of them. Noah is pretty hilarious too, in his need to keep up and prove himself, which is funny coming from a 200-year old vampire. I also really liked Alice’s family. They are a fun loving group.

Overall, this is a perfect beach read or if you need a pick-me up book. Apparently, this book will be part of a series. Just note that this one does not end in a cliff hanger and it’s perfect on its own if you choose not to continue. As for myself, I think I’ll definitely pick up the next one when it becomes available.