Lover Avenged - J.R. Ward This is book 7 in the Black Dagger Brotherhood Series and it left me wishing book 8 was out already. I think this one is my second favorite in the series. My first favorite being Zadist’s story.

This one is about the story of Rhevenge or Rhev and Ehlena. However, it doesn’t really focus so much on their love story, but the events going on around them. I have to to agree with some of the other reviewers here on GoodReads that this one had a lot of plot lines. It tended to jump around from one event to another, which made it seem choppy at times. All of a sudden I was learning more about Ehlena and Rhev and the next I was with Lash dealing with Lesser issues. This annoyed me at times because I wanted more of Ehlena and Rhev’s story. However, I do think that Ward does a good job of setting up the story for the changes that are about to come in the next book. It’s obvious that the story has shifted from the individual Brothers to the events that are happening in their world and how they are dealing with it, so I think some of the plot lines were necessary to move things along. I just wish it was done in a tidier fashion.