Opal - Jennifer L. Armentrout I don't know what is it about this series, but it always turns me into a raging fan girl. I mean that in the best way possible :)

I just love that Armentrout has created a series with a strong heroine. Katy is bookish and nerdy...something fan girls in this series, particularly those on GR can relate too. While at times I've gotten frustrated with her decisions, I like that she doesn't take shit and while is in love, she does establish her independence and she puts Daemon in his place when necessary. Anyway, I can go on about how much I like Katy and I really don't mind being in her head as a reader. I also like Daemon, even though he can sometimes be a total douche. I thought he was much improved in this installment and hotter than ever.

I don’t have much to say on this installment other than I really enjoyed it. I loved learning more about Dawson and Beth’s story as horrible as it is. I loved the world building in regards to Daedalus’ and the government. And I even loved the damn cliffhanger at the end. It has me chomping at the bit for more.